The IT Officer will answer directly to the Executive Programmer Director.
(1) Maintain computer and network systems in the office.
(2) Manage LEDAP’s online presence by:
- Ensuring high web-page optimization, user-friendliness and rankings.
- Creating and gathering timely content for the LEDAP blogs and websites to ensure constant engagement from the public, including timely updates and information on human rights and criminal law.
- Updating social media sites including twitter, facebook and linked-in with the activities and events of the firm.
- Utilizing social media platforms in a way that will drive targeted traffic to the LEDAP and website(s).
- Conducting a bi-weekly social media and website report to reflect ratings, engagement with sites, and increase in followership.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Information Technology, Media or any other relevant qualification.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Creativity and willingness to explore useful avenues to keep the public abreast with the organization’s projects and causes.
- Good analytical skills – the ability to assess input vs output and change strategy where necessary to improve results.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates high level of initiative and organizational skills.
- Clear, confident and articulate communicator (written and spoken).
- Good time-management skills.
- Team Player.
- Able to work under limited supervision.