Location: Lekki, Phase 1, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time.
Minimum Qualification: HND
Preferred Years of Experience: 2years
Application Deadline: 2017- 20-02
WHO WE ARE:
The Legal Defence and Assistance Project (LEDAP) is a non-governmental organization of lawyers and law professionals, engaged in the promotion and protection of human rights, the rule of law and good governance in Nigeria. In addition, it has observed cognisance recognition with the Africa commission on human and peoples’ Rights.
We are currently advertising for the vacant position (As stated below) to work in our Lagos Office:
JOB TITLE: Librarian
JOB TYPE: Full Time
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Selecting, developing, cataloguing and classifying library resources
- using library systems and specialist computer applications
- Ensuring that library services meet the needs of particular groups of users (eg staff)
- Supporting independent research and learning.
- Promoting the library’s resources to users.
HND with at least 2 years experience as a Librarian
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND PRIOR EXPERIENCE
The individual must be a PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast-paced setting.
Strong Interpersonal and supervisory skills required.
Must be organized and a good team player.
Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.